Friday, November 17, 2006

Less than perfect.


I have this distinct feeling that the people closest to me don't believe in me. It's not that I feel like they want me to fail - I just don't think that they actually believe I'm good at this whole "photography" thing. My little sister is still taking crappy pictures of herself in the mirror, at least three of my friends are models and none have asked me to take pictures for them, and I feel like my family is just kind of patting me on the head until I drop this idea and move on to the next "passion."

Maybe they're right? Maybe they see this is a phase and I don't? I don't know.

I just wish I had any confidence at all.

Like, other than from myself. I believe this is good, but it's hard when you're ignored by everyone around you.

Whatever.

Fuck this.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger speak in adlibs said...

fuck what they said. if it makes you happy, then dive in!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Krissy said...

will you take pictures of me?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home