Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No sleep for the single eye.

I've been thinking about her all night. The way she used to feel in my hands, her curves... The way I'd push her around, and she'd always bounce back - appreciating every bit. The way she'd share, the way she'd go everywhere with me.

But she's gone, and all I have to show for her is a memory stick and a pocket of pennies.

I need a new camera, otherwise I'm pretty sure I'll be offset for a good while longer. I just don't feel right. It doesn't feel right not being able to show others the way I see things. It doesn't feel right to keep it all inside - I need a new camera, and I need it soon.

Petty to some, life threatening to others.

Can't sleep a wink.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger speak in adlibs said...

i could never forget. sigh. get a new camera already.... im dying to see what that pent- up inspiration will create.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home