Sunday, November 02, 2008

Is it silly?

I know I'm absolutely smothering him. I know I'm suffocating him with concern and health, which isn't right. People are allowed to live their own lives as they wish... But there's certainly a threshold between overbearing and questioning.

I wonder if it's natural for men to find common ground with high school girls and young college freshman. I have to wonder if the man I'm with is really allowing himself the best treatment in life when the goals are "be social" and "have a good time". What happened to personal growth? Intellectual stimulation? Can't they be intertwined? Similar? Near one another?

After the move, it'll change, I know. I need to live my life as if I were single - not let a relationship rule me. I don't envision a breakup, but I definitely envision a revival.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home